The Campus Shuttle will start running from Arrivals Weekend (weekend timetable). The updated timetable, including the new trial additional stop at the Dockyard is available to be viewed here.
The Campus Shuttle is a free service for University of Kent students and staff between the Canterbury and Medway campuses.
Booking is now available. Book a seat to guarantee your travel on the service. You can only book a seat until 14 October 2018 currently. We are hoping to transition to a new booking system after this date.
The new trial stop at the Dockyard will be located on Western Avenue. The service will continue to run on an hourly basis. The Transport Team and The Kings Ferry will be monitoring the effect and usage of this additional stop. This will be a term by term trial.
For more details and to book a seat, visit www.kent.ac.uk/campus-shuttle
Follow @CampusShuttle on twitter for service updates
The Campus Shuttle is a free coach service between Medway and Canterbury campuses which runs during term-time only. The last day the shuttle will be running is Friday 15 December 2017.
The shuttle will start running again from 15 January 2018, which is the first day of term.
You will be able to book a seat a week or so before this date.
For more information please visit www.kent.ac.uk/campus-shuttle
We are pleased to announce that the 29 seater shuttle will be replaced by a 49 seater shuttle for the following times for this term.
- Medway to Canterbury 07.45
- Canterbury to Medway 09.00
- Medway to Canterbury 10.00
- Canterbury to Medway 11.00
The booking system has been updated to reflect the additional seats available.
Book a seat www.kent.ac.uk/campus-shuttle
We will review the additional seats on the service at the end of term.
The Campus Shuttle will start running again from Monday 16 January 2017.
The online booking system is available from today at www.kent.ac.uk/campus-shuttle. Booking guarantees you a seat on the service. If you do not book, you can still travel with your Kent One or Kent Union card if seats are available.
The Campus Shuttle is a free shuttle service between Medway and Canterbury campus that runs 7 days a week during term time. See timetable online.
If you have booked a seat, the driver will scan the QR code in your booking (either printed out or on a mobile device). If you have not booked, you will be asked to show your Kent One or Kent Union card. More information can be found at www.kent.ac.uk/campus-shuttle
Campus Shuttle new look for this year
The shuttle service has been revamped. The Campus Shuttle can now be easily identified as a service provided by the University of Kent exclusive for University of Kent students and staff. For more images of the new look see @CampusShuttle on twitter.
Campus Shuttle new ticketing system
This year The Kings Ferry has developed a new ticket system. Although you do not have to, booking will guarantee you a seat on the service. This will also assist the University of Kent with monitoring the service.
- Before you travel ensure that you have a copy of your e ticket. This can be either a printed version or from a mobile device
- When boarding the coach please show the driver your ticket
- The driver will scan the QR code which will confirm your travel
Reminders about cancelling or amending bookings
- Please remember to cancel bookings online if you no longer need to travel on the service. This allows other people to travel
- You cannot cancel a seat online on the day, but please email CampusShuttle@kent.ac.uk to let us know you no longer need to travel on the service
- You cannot make or amend a booking on the day of travel, but as long as there are seats available, you can board the service by showing your KentOne card
01227 82 3609 CampusShuttle@kent.ac.uk @CampusShuttle www.kent.ac.uk/campus-shuttle
Estates Department, University of Kent, Park Wood Road, Canterbury, CT2 7NN