Employability Points interviews (Keynes car park, Canterbury)
- Tuesday 8 May- Friday 25 May- Up to 6 bays will be reserved for Employability Points interviewers each day, as requested by Kent Innovation and Enterprise.
Road disruption (Park Wood road, Canterbury)
- Monday 14 May- Wednesday 16 May (approx.) – Part of Park Wood road will be closed due to the building works at the old Woody’s site. During this time buses will not be serving the bus stops along Park Wood road. Please take extra care in this area and follow the temporary signage as part of the one-way system will temporarily be two-way traffic.
Maintenance survey (Giles Lane, Canterbury)
- Saturday 19 May- Sunday 20 May- Giles Lane pink and blue zone car park will be fully closed for a site survey. Please ensure your vehicle is removed by 22.00 Friday 18 May. The car park will be reopened by Monday morning.
Road diversion (University road, Canterbury)
- Saturday 26 May- Sunday 3 June (approx.) – It has been agreed that Kent Highways can divert traffic via University road as part of the Radfall road closure to complete cabling works.
Kent Union Summer ball (Eliot and Rutherford car parks)
- Sunday 27 May- Monday 4 June- Eliot car park will be closed in preparation for the Summer Ball, as requested by Kent Union. Please ensure your car is removed from the car park by 22.00 on Saturday 26 May. The car park will be reopened Tuesday 5 June.
- Saturday 2 June- Sunday 3 June- Rutherford car park will be closed so it can be used as a taxi rank for the Summer Ball, as requested by Kent Union. Please ensure your car is removed from the car park by 22.00 Friday 1 June. The car park will be reopened late Sunday 3 June.
- There are no known disruptions to parking at Medway campus over the next two weeks. Any disruptions that we are made aware of will be updated on the transport events calendar