Watch the short documentary highlighting the work of the SRT, which also includes members of SE@K, such as Bruno, Daniel and Eleni.
Monthly Archives: March 2023
STEM for Britain 2023
Alex presented his work on modelling metabarcoding data at the 2023 STEM for Britain Competition
His poster described the novel modelling framework, introduced in the corresponding paper, and showed results from a data set on ingested DNA from a survey in China.
SE@K Thursday lunches – Summer 2023
For the last term of the 22/23 academic year, we have an exciting plan for SE@K and guest talks
- 11th of May Session : eDNA – Alex/Eleni; Cake : Eleni
- 18th of May Session : Occupancy data – Ardian Ardiantiono; Cake : James
- 25th of May Session : BeeWalk modelling – Fabian; Cake : Fabian
- 1st of June Session : Elephant killings – Kennedy Leneuiyia; Cake : Milly
- 8th of June Session : Extinction Models – Dave Roberts; Cake : Bruno
- 15th of June Session : Binary time series – Takis (TBC); Cake : Daniel
- 22nd of June Session : PhD student NCSE presentations; Cake : Diana