We would like to encourage our students and staff to interact with @unikent_travel on social media. Therefore, we have created a Transport competition with prizes.
The prizes include vouchers for various food outlets on Canterbury campus and the winner will be announced on Friday 17 December 2021.
To enter the competition:
- Get a picture – this can be a photo you have taken or one that you have created.
- Think of a good caption – either promoting road safety or sustainable travel home for Christmas.
- Post the image and caption – you can post this on Twitter and/or Instagram.
- Tag @unikent_travel in your post to enter the competition.
We have a number of Stagecoach weekly Canterbury megarider bus tickets to give away!
To enter the giveaway follow @unikent_travel and retweet our competition tweet.
The weekly tickets will be given out on a first-come-first-serve basis until they run out, or by 10 May 2018.
By entering this competition you accept the following terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions of competition
- You must be a student or member of staff at the University of Kent. You will be asked to show your KentOne card upon collection of the prize.
- The smartcard tickets must be activated on or before Thursday 10 May 2018. The ticket can be used for 7 consecutive days from activation.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- One entry per student or staff member.
- The giveaway closes once the prizes have run out or by 10 May 2018.