We all know daily life can feel relentless and stressful at times, so it’s important to practice self-care regularly. Whether this is running a hot bath, snuggling up to watch a good movie, practising meditation or indulging in a massage, we all need a bit of love.
This is where the Kent Sports Clinic comes in. Not just here for sports-related injuries, the Kent Sports Clinic combines physiotherapy and exercise science to create one of the most extensive performance, physiotherapy, and rehabilitation services in Kent.
Qualified and student-led services include:
- Performance – taking an athlete-centred approach to create a bespoke programme for individuals and teams
- Physiotherapy – helping to manage injury or disability and get you back to full fitness and prevent recurrence
- Sports rehabilitation – cutting recovery time and preventing further injury
- Respiratory clinic – providing state-of-the-art testing and customised solutions for athletes with respiratory issues
- Massage – promoting rehabilitation and relaxation
Focusing on massage specifically, this is a therapy for everyone. No matter how active you are, massage will be of benefit to you, whether you need a massage to reduce your stress, tension or anxiety levels or work out those tight muscles and knots. Our qualified staff will work with you on any areas of concern, whether that’s relieving muscle soreness, or aiding injury recovery.
What are you waiting for? Book and attend a massage with one of our qualified staff between 30 January and 13 February 2023 and pay just £23.
You can choose between qualified and student-led appointments for many of our services. To find out more about our individual services, visit the Kent Sports Clinic webpage.
If you’re an existing customer, you can book and pay for services through your online booking account. New customers will first need to create a free account with Kent Sport. This is quick and easy to do. See our guidance for more information.