The Centre for the Study of Higher Education (CSHE) congratulates the following colleagues who have successful gained Senior Fellowship or Fellowship of AdvanceHE (formerly the Higher Education Academy) through the Route to Recognition for Experienced Staff (RRES).
- Caroline Challans – International Programmes
- Marian Duggan – School of Social Policy, Sociology and Social Research
- Samantha Evans – Kent Business School
- Epameinondas Katsikas – Kent Business School
- Bridget Ng’andu – School of Social Policy, Sociology and Social Research
- Zita Stone – Kent Business School
- Kirsti Taylor – Global and Lifelong Learning
- Johanne Thompson – Kent Law School
- Nidal Acac – Council for At-Risk Academics (Cara) / University of Kent PhD student
- Luisa Dumbleton – International Programmes
- Ahmed Halil – Council for At-Risk Academics (Cara)
- Sameena Hoda – International Programmes
AdvanceHE Fellowship or Senior Fellowship status confers national recognition for holders’ expertise and commitment to professionalism in teaching and learning, and demonstrates that their practice is aligned to the UK Professional Standards Framework (UKPSF).
The Council for At-Risk Academics (Cara) provides urgent assistance to academics who are in immediate danger, forced into exile, or who choose to continue working in their home country despite serious risk. The Centre for the Study of Higher Education is pleased to work with Cara to assist displaced Syrian academics in gaining Fellowship recognition through AdvanceHE.
University of Kent staff members who are interested in applying for the RRES should complete the expression of interest form on the CSHE website.