The E-Learning Team are pleased to announce that the next event in our series of ‘Digitally Enhanced Education webinars’ will take place on Wednesday the 8th of June from 14:00 – 16:30 (GMT), with the theme ‘Digitally Enhanced Assessment and Feedback’
- 14:00 – 14:05 – Dr Phil Anthony (University of Kent): Introduction
- 14:05 – 14:35 – Professor Kathleen M. Quinlan & Dr Edd Pitt (University of Kent): Digitally Enhanced Assessment and Feedback: promising practices from the literature 2016-2022
- 14:35 – 14:50 – Siân Shaw (Anglia Ruskin University): Using HoloLens for authentic learning
- 14:50 – 15:05 – Dr Andy Clegg (University of Portsmouth): Assessment and Feedback: Reflections and simple guiding principles for law
- 15:05 – 15:15 – Break
- 15:15 – 15:30 – Professor Margaret Bearman (Deakin University): Designing the digital into higher education assessment
- 15:30 – 15:45 – Sarah Knight (Jisc): Redesigning assessment practices for a digital age
- 15:45 – 16:00 – Assistant Professor Alexandra Mihai (Maastricht University): ePortfolios: combining authentic assessment and a space for independent learning
- 16:00 – 16:15 – Professor Yong Zhao (University of Kansas): Learning without borders
- 16:15 – 16:30 – Professor John Hattie (University of Melbourne): The power of Feedback
Colleagues are very welcome to join this community and so feel free to circulate. Please ask anyone wishing to join to complete the Digitally Enhanced Education registration form if they haven’t already. We add them to the mailing list linked to the series.
If you would like to present at a future event, please submit a short synopsis and Phil Anthony will be in touch.