Applications are now open for Internship Experience UK,which is taking place on 20-22 June.
Created to help you explore a new sector and upskill, this is the no.1 virtual internship experience to supercharge your CV ahead of the autumn application season. Better yet, you’ll also be able to hear from top employers who have renowned internship, placement and graduate programmes and ask them your questions on how to secure a role.
What is Internship Experience UK?
Internship Experience UK is a three-day virtual internship programme which takes place every summer – each year is a completely new programme designed to support you with your career. So far, over 140,000 students and graduates have taken part and reaped the rewards of spending a few days of their summer with the world’s top employers. 10,000 of them have even secured roles with the firms they met on the experience. Now it’s your turn!
You can join any one of the following streams, with no experience or prior knowledge required:
- Business, Operations & Marketing
- Commercial Law
- Financial Services & Consulting
- Investment Banking & Asset Management
- Public Sector, Policy & Charity
Can’t make the live experiences or want to take more than one stream? You can always catch up and take multiple streams with Internship Experience UK On-Demand.
How does it work?
12+ leading businesses and organisations will be joining each stream, running sessions to help you enhance your CV and get a taste of what it’s like to work in your chosen sector by completing a work sample.
With the majority of employers hiring more graduates, and none hiring fewer than last year, Internship Experience UK is the perfect springboard to land your dream role.
What’s new for 2022?
- Meet the winner of The Apprentice and top business mogul, Tim Campbell, who will be joining us as the keynote speaker. As an MBE for Enterprise Culture, author of one of Amazon’s Top 10 business books and co-founder of the Bright Ideas Trust (a charity that helps young people set up their own businesses), Tim is a fantastic person to learn from at the start of your career journey.
- Complete internship-style projects set by top global employers to help you familiarise yourself with the types of tasks you’d be doing as a graduate. Completing the work sample provides you with a tangible example to talk about in your interviews that can make you stand out from the competition.
- Each year features even more top employers for you to meet and be trained by on a range of new topics. In 2022, you’ll meet: Amazon, Bank of America, Bloomberg, British Airways, Clyde & Co, EY, Google, Macquarie, Nestle, Ofcom, PwC, PA Consulting, Teach First, Vodafone… and many more still to be announced!
Who is Internship Experience UK for?
Students and graduates at any level are welcome to apply to Internship Experience UK.
Whether you’re certain about joining a specific industry or have no idea what you want to do or where to start, Internship Experience UK is for you! You don’t need any previous experience – this is a chance for you to learn about different sectors and gain clarity over what roles suit you.
Took part in the 2021 stream and wondering if you can still take part? This year’s programme is completely new so you can build on your learnings from previous experiences with training on new topic areas, meet new employers and widen your network.
How to apply
Applications for Internship Experience UK 2022 are now open. To apply, click on the stream you’re interested above.
Any questions in the meantime? Take a look at the FAQ page.