Campus Shuttle new look for this year
The shuttle service has been revamped. The Campus Shuttle can now be easily identified as a service provided by the University of Kent exclusive for University of Kent students and staff. For more images of the new look see @CampusShuttle on twitter.
Campus Shuttle new ticketing system
This year The Kings Ferry has developed a new ticket system. Although you do not have to, booking will guarantee you a seat on the service. This will also assist the University of Kent with monitoring the service.
- Before you travel ensure that you have a copy of your e ticket. This can be either a printed version or from a mobile device
- When boarding the coach please show the driver your ticket
- The driver will scan the QR code which will confirm your travel
Reminders about cancelling or amending bookings
- Please remember to cancel bookings online if you no longer need to travel on the service. This allows other people to travel
- You cannot cancel a seat online on the day, but please email CampusShuttle@kent.ac.uk to let us know you no longer need to travel on the service
- You cannot make or amend a booking on the day of travel, but as long as there are seats available, you can board the service by showing your KentOne card
Estates Department, University of Kent, Park Wood Road, Canterbury, CT2 7NN