The majority of bus services in and around Canterbury are operated by Stagecoach Ltd bus company.
The Unirider academic year bus ticket allows students to travel all across Kent and East Sussex, day and night. The ticket costs £170 and is available to purchase now from the green Unibus parked on campus outside the Gulbenkian theatre, or online through the Stagecoach website.
Why we recommend the Unirider academic year bus ticket:
- The highly discounted tickets save you money
- Explore what East Kent has to offer – historic towns, cities, the countryside and even the beach!
- Explore the shops, visit cinemas, theatres, restaurants as well as nightlife in various towns and cities
- We have a good regular bus service to and from our campus, especially between Canterbury and Whitstable
- No need to find change, just use your bus ticket to get home after a night out in Canterbury on the Unibus 24 hour service
Make sure you purchase from the bus or online before the 2 October to get the discounted price. After 2 October the price increases to £240.
Visit www.kent.ac.uk/transport/stagecoach for more information.
Estates Department, University of Kent, Park Wood Road, Canterbury, CT2 7NN