Try something new and feel connection, create community and lift your spirits… We are delighted to invite you to join the University Community Choir, meeting weekly on Canterbury campus.
Singing in a Choir has many benefits, it’s informal, social, and helps you focus on something different as part of a group. Most importantly it’s fun!
It’s free to join, and there are no auditions, and you don’t need to be able to read music. Come along to meet others, or bring a friend.
Upcoming dates for Summer Term
- 10 May 2023 13.00-14.00 (Colyer-Fergusson)
- 17 May 2023 13.00-14.00 (Colyer-Fergusson)
- 24 May 2023 13.00-14.00 (Colyer-Fergusson)
- (No choir on 31 May)
- 7 June 2023 13.00-14.00 (Grimond LT3)
- 14 June 2023 13.00-14.00 (Colyer-Fergusson)
Spread the word to anyone else (staff or student) who might enjoy this opportunity. If you have any questions, please email Mita Mondal, Email: email@example.com