The E-Learning Team are pleased to announce that the next event in our series of ‘Digitally Enhanced Education webinars’ will take place on Wednesday 13 July from 14:00 – 16:30 (GMT), with the theme ‘Pedagogy and Practice when Teaching and Learning Online’
- 14:00 – 14:05 – Dr Phil Anthony (University of Kent): Introduction
- 14:05 – 14:20 – Dr Martin Compton (UCL): Ungrading: More possibilities than some might think
- 14:20 – 14:35 – Dr James Wood (Associate Teaching Professor at SNU): Enabling feedback-seeking, agency and uptake, through dialogic peer and teacher screencast feedback
- 14:35 – 14:50 – David White (University of the Arts London & President of ALT): Design-Research: 15 experiments in online creative education
- 14:50 – 15:05 – Dr Ellie Davison (University of Lincoln): Top Ten Tips for producing accessible, engaging video microlectures
- 15:05 – 15:15 – Break
- 15:15 – 15:30 – Dr Emma Hargreaves (University of Kent): Cocreation in curriculum design – a blended approach
- 15:30 – 15:45 – Molly Edwards (Student from UCL): Partnerships between students and staff in Higher Education
- 15:45 – 16:00 – Maria Méndez (Southbank International school): Happy students = Happy learners or Embedding wellbeing activities in our lessons (both online and presencial)
- 16:00 – 16:15 – Allison Wolfreys (Open University): Creating an audio drama for undergraduate legal education
- 16:15 – 16:30 – Assistant Professor Eliana Elkhoury (Athabasca University, Canada): A summary of the “Champions of reimagined assessment” campaign
Colleagues are very welcome to join this community and so feel free to circulate. Please ask anyone wishing to join tocomplete the Digitally Enhanced Education registration form if they haven’t already. We add them to the mailing list linked to the series, and they will receive the joining link via email on Tuesday 12 July.
If you would like to present at a future event, please submit a short synopsis and Phil Anthony will be in touch.