Social media is a huge influencer and driver of traffic for Clearing 2021. To work alongside our paid advertising campaigns, we have generated new digital content involving Kent staff, students and alumni. Working in partnership with KMTV, we have created a suite of material for use across social channels and external advertising, within websites and embedded in emails to showcase why Kent is a great place to study.
- A series of student video testimonials from Kent students who applied via Clearing, their story, tips and advice.
- A series of alumni video testimonials who applied via Clearing sharing their Clearing story, advice and what they’ve gone on to do since graduating.
- Clearing Application advice videos recorded by MORA recruitment officers targeted to parents, teachers and prospective students.
- A brand new ‘Guide to Clearing’ animation produced by a Kent Digital Arts student.
- New video content across accommodation, wellbeing, scholarships and Kent Sport featuring Kent staff and students from these areas.
- Student testimonials from students talking about their courses, why they chose to study them and why they like studying them at Kent.
- A series of good luck, congratulations and Clearing reminder videos all recorded by Kent students.
- Promotion clips for our Clearing open event on 29 July.
- Content for platforms including Facebook, Instagram and TikTok to drive awareness and engagement.
This content shows off the best of the University community and is a key part of our Clearing strategy for 2021. You’ll be able to see these posts across our social media channels and can take a look on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/UniversityofKent