Using the library or on campus during the break? Book your Covid-19 test now
Getting tested for Covid-19 couldn’t be easier with testing centres on campus. We are also giving you a free hot drink at Canterbury to say thanks.
For those observing Ramadan, the British Islamic Medical Association has published advice on testing during the fast.
Events for you to try this week:
- Virtual job assessment centres on Tuesday 13 April, 12.00-13.00
- Finding friends and coping with loneliness at uni on Wednesday 14 April, 14.00-16.00
- Develop your video interview skills on Thursday 15 April, 15.00-16.00
Have you read this?
- Online exams – including past papers, support and guidance
- Check out the Student Learning Advisory Service (SLAS) for study support
- Complete the Student Support and Wellbeing Survey – you might win £50!
- Exam Calm events and support to help you feel prepared and relaxed for exams
- Latest Covid-19 update: further relaxation of coronavirus rules and new No Detriment FAQs
Keep an eye on:
Let us know what you think of these updates by emailing email@example.com