From this week Templeman and Drill Hall Library will be open for longer, you can take part in a guided online mindfulness session and join the online cultural celebrations as part of WorldFest this month.
On campus? Get tested for Covid-19
If you have returned to campus or using university facilities, help keep you and your friends safe by getting tested twice a week. This is quick and easy to do with testing centres on campus.
Covid-19 safety advice
Read our Covid-19 safety advice for everything you need to do to help you and your friends stay safe.
Events for you to try this week:
- International Women’s Day lecture on Monday 8 March, 17.30-18.30
- Mindfulness session on Wednesday 10 March, 13.00-14.00
- Answering job application questions on Thursday 11 March, 10.00-11.00
- Creative Careers Week, 8-12 March
- Celebrate cultural diversity at one of our online WorldFest events throughout March
Have you read this?
- Covid-19: Step 1 Government roadmap update
- Templeman and Drill Hall libraries open for longer from 8 March
- Wellbeing calendar to help you relax
Keep an eye on:
- Student Guide
- Our Instagram stories
- University emails
Let us know what you think of these updates by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org