This week’s events include preparation for online job assessment centres, guided online meditation and the conclusion of the LGBTQ+ History Month celebration. There’s also a postgraduate open event for any undergrads wanting to know about further study opportunities.
Today we are also expecting a Government announcement regarding Covid-19 and the current national lockdown. Please keep an eye on your student emails later in the week for an update.
Events for you to try this week:
- Presentation Skills on Wednesday 24 February, 15.00-15.15
- Evening Mindfulness – online guided meditation on Wednesday 24 February, 17.00-18.00
- Postgraduate Virtual Open Event on Wednesday 24 February, 16.00-19.00
- Virtual Graduate Job Assessment Centre on Thursday 25 February, 12.00-13.00
- Social Campus Friday Walk – Wellbeing Activity on Friday 26 February, 12.00-13.00
- LGBTQ+ History Month, throughout February
Have you read this?
- Library and IT support for wherever you are studying
- On campus and no Covid-19 symptoms? You need to have regular Covid-19 tests
- Top 10 ways to be kind to yourself and others
- Coronavirus information for students
- Support for your final year
- Looking for a job?
Keep an eye on:
Let us know what you think of these updates by emailing email@example.com