This week you can apply for the new Covid-19 financial support package, attend a stress management workshop and get some help with your literature review.
Apply for financial support
Is Covid-19 causing you financial difficulties? Check out the new Government Covid-19 financial support scheme to help with rent or other costs caused by the pandemic.
View all our emergency funding options on our financial support webpages.
Events for you to try this week:
- International Student Support WebChat on Wednesday 17 February, 11.00-12.00
- Stress Management Workshop on Wednesday 17 February, 14.00-16.00
- Literature reviews – Online Bite Size Session (SLAS) on Thursday18 February, 14.00-14.15
- Networking online to advance your career on Wednesday 17 February, 13.00-14.00
- Walking Buddy events for students on campus in Canterbury and Medway, 16-19 February
Have you read this?
- On campus and no Covid-19 symptoms? You need to have regular Covid-19 tests
- Student activities you can get involved with in 2021
- Medway returning students – Pier Quays applications open
- Top tips for Safer Internet Day 2021
- Coronavirus information for students
- Student Support Teams in Divisions
Keep an eye on:
Let us know what you think of these updates by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org