A webinar on ‘Subnational Governments in the COVID-19 Scenario in the Americas’ takes place on Monday 21 September from 14.00 (UK time).
You can watch it live on youtube:
The webinar will include welcome remarks from:
• Rupak Chattopadhyay, President & CEO, Forum of Federations
• Magdalena Talamas, Director of the Department for the Promotion of Peace, OAS
• Neophytos Loizides, Director of the Conflict Analysis Research Centre, University of Kent
• Matias Bianchi, Executive Director, Asuntos del Sur
• Juan Cruz Olmeda, Associate Professor, Centre for International Studies , El Colegio de Mexico
• Joy St John, Executive Director, the Caribbean Public Health Agency (CARPHA)
• Isaac Alfie, Director of the Office of Planning and Budget of Uruguay and Head of the Covid- 19 Presidential Technical Advisory Committee
• Nathalie Behnke, Professor, Institute of Political Science of the Technical University Darmstadt
• Andreas Kiefer, Acting Secretary General, Congress of Local and Regional Authorities, Council of Europe
The webinar is open to all and free to attend with no booking necessary. Feel free to pass on the details to anyone that might be interested.
Picture shows: Professor Neophytos Loizides, Director of the Conflict Analysis Research Centre at the University of Kent.