Jacqui and Debbie presenting flowers

Exciting news for the Centre for Professional Practice!

The Centre for Professional Practice (CPP) celebrated two professional achievements at the British Association of Dental Nurses National Conference which took place earlier in November.

MSc in Advanced and Specialist Healthcare graduate Jacqui Elsden has been elected as President of British Association of Dental Nurses and during the Conference she presented the Head of CPP Debbie Reed with her BADN Long Service Badge of 20 years.

Jacqui said: ”It was a great honour and a lovely surprise to receive a bouquet of beautiful flowers from Debbie Reed, Head of Centre for Professional Practice,  during my inauguration ceremony as President of BADN, at the Annual National Dental Nursing Conference which was held at Oxford in November 2019. It was particularly notable as Debbie was my educational supervisor for my MSc in Advanced and Specialist Healthcare at the University of Kent during my time of study, from whom I received selfless professional support and guidance”. 

Why study the MSc Professional Practice at the University of Kent?

The programme offers:

–             Flexible, part-time studies over 3 years, on average 4 to 6 weekends a year at our Medway Campus

–             Work-based studies to enhance your professional knowledge and career progression

–             Accreditation of prior experiential and certificated learning is welcome

–             Kent’s staff may be eligible for staff fee remission

Find out more and apply: www.kent.ac.uk/cpp