If you are currently engaging with co-curricular activities, you can claim ‘Employability Points’ for each activity completed. At the end of the second term, if you have earned sufficient points, you can cash these in for the chance to apply for ‘rewards’.
Rewards include paid internships, work experience opportunities, training and vouchers offered by local and national employers.
You can get started by logging your activities on MyFolio.
Here are some current opportunities where you can gain Employability Points, learn new skills and improve your CV:
- Become a blogger/vlogger for the Kent Students blog
- Become a Sustainable Development Goals Ambassador
- Become an accessibility buddy
Attending key events
- Careers Fair
- Kent Union’s Jobs Fair
- GK Unions Job and Volunteer Fair
- And other Employability Festival events
Check out the Employability Points blogs for more opportunities to gain Emp Points.