The Corporate Events team is looking for volunteers to help during congregations for Medway and Canterbury – can you help?
MEDWAY (Rochester Cathedral):
Wednesday 21 November (x2 ceremonies), 10:30, 14:30
CANTERBURY (Canterbury Cathedral):
Friday 23 November (x3 ceremonies) 10:30, 14:30, 19:30
This is a special day for all of our graduating students, and a great opportunity to be involved in a feel-good University event.
We have a variety of roles available for volunteers, so whether you would like to be in the Cathedral for the ceremony, helping the graduands check-in, or managing the guest queue, there is something suitable for everyone.
Things to know:
– Volunteers working two consecutive ceremonies will be provided with lunch or dinner in between their two shifts
– Volunteers can choose any ceremony ‘shifts’ from the above list, and full training will be available for your designated role.
– In any role, there will be a member of the congregations’ team on hand to support you
– Different roles will have different start and finish times due to the requirements of that role for the ceremony
– It’s a wonderful week and is a great opportunity to see any students that you have supported graduate
If you would like to get involved in November 2018 Congregations, we would be delighted to have you!
To register your interest or to find out more about the roles available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred ceremony/ies or your query.