There are a number of free workshops this term run by Dr Ian Bride (SAC) introducing students to conservation and woodland management and woodland crafts, in a fun, practical and interactive way all whilst earning Employability Points!
- KE060: Woodland Coppicing
- KE062: Bench-Making and Carving
- KE071: Making a Besom
- KE160: Woodland Crafts: Hazel Hurdles (Fence sections)
- KE161: Woodland Crafts: Making a Brash Fence
- KE162: Tree Identification: Bark and Buds
Book your place here now.
For more information, click here.