Are you interested in starting your own business?
There is still time to book your place on our free Business Start-Up Workshops in conjunction with Study Plus and the Hub for Innovation and Enterprise at the Medway campus.
The workshops have been structured so that all students who are interested in freelancing or being self-employed can feel confident that they’ll walk away with valuable information. By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Pitch a business idea
- Understand the finances, legalities and processes for starting up a business
- Identify a suitable structure for a business plan
- Generate a business idea
- Test a business idea
- Develop marketing research
- Understand sales processes
- Plan cash flow
- Know tax, insurance and VAT requirements
- Understand the elements of a business plan
To book your place on the course, click here.
For more information, visit the Study Plus website.