There will be some disruption to cycle and pedestrian access in the Eliot area for the annual Kent Union Summer Ball.
Saturday 3 June from 18.00 (6pm) to Sunday 4 June 03.00 (3am)
- All walk ways through to Eliot and Locke building will be closed.
- No access to the Eliot cycle shelters or cycle bays to the side of Marlowe. See hatched area on map for the cycle areas that are closed.
We strongly advise that you relocate your bicycle to a different cycle shelter before 17.30 on Saturday.
Wednesday 31 May to Saturday 3 June
There will be some disruptions while Kent Union set up the area for the ball, these are as follows:
- Eliot car park will be closed all week. (This disruption has been sent to all permit holders, see blog post). However you can still access the bike shelters until 17.30 Saturday.
- Eliot garden will be closed.
- All walk ways will remain accessible until 18.00 Saturday (see above)
- The taxi rank outside the Venue will be closed on Saturday from 18.00.
- Rutherford car park will be closed on Saturday to create a temporary taxi rank for the event.