There are still a few spaces on:
- KE102 Developing and delivering arts events (7 and 8 June) – you will gain skills needed to set up and run events related to performance, live art, comedy etc.
- KE044 Journalism (Medway campus) 13-17 June – an intensive course in multimedia journalism, which gives you a chance to write news stories to deadlines under professional leadership
- KE100 Music for Creatives 3 (4 and 11 June) – learn about the connections between words and music and compare songs conveying different types of message
- KE095 How to communicate with confidence (31 May and 2 June) – learn how to communicate clearly and confidently through interactive workshops and find out about your own communication style
- KE096 Sharpen your writing skills for work (31 May and 2 June) – around 20% of graduates’ English skills are not up to scratch for the workplace: this workshop will teach you about tone, content and structure and help you write more clearly
- KE097 Meditation for study, work and life (4 June) – an introduction to meditative practices drawing from mindfulness, Yogic and Taoist approaches, with a practical and pragmatic focus
Kent Extra courses are free to all Kent students and give you a chance to study for pleasure and improve your employability by learning new skills.
You can sign up for Kent Extra courses via Workshops in the Student Data System.
If you would like to hear about all new courses before they start, please subscribe to the mailing list by emailing email@example.com.