The new booking system for the Campus Shuttle is now open. The booking system is known as My Mobile Tickets, a service provided on behalf of The Kings Ferry by Mobile Onboard Limited.
How to book a seat
- Select ‘Book or cancel a seat’ on the shuttle webpage from your desktop, tablet or mobile phone. www.kent.ac.uk/campus-shuttle
- Log in using your University of Kent details. The first time you register you will be asked to confirm your email and mobile number.
- Choose the direction of travel for your journey and press ‘Book’. Choose the date and time you wish to travel and press ‘Select’. Check your booking details and press ‘Get Ticket Now (Free)’.
- On your Tickets page, click ‘Show Ticket’ to access your ticket for boarding. If you have a smartphone you can scan the ticket on your phone on the device located on the shuttle vehicle. If you do not have a smartphone, you can download and print your ticket. Scan the printed ticket when your board the shuttle.
Need help with your ticket? Visit the Help Portal within the web app or email Mobile on Board at email@example.com
Benefits of the new booking system
- Ability to book or cancel a seat on the day of travel
- Designed to be mobile-friendly. Don’t forget to download a shortcut on your smartphone home screen
- Simple and easy to use
- Provides live data for better monitoring
To learn more about all the other changes to the shuttle including new vehicles, adjusted timetable, and changes to shuttle stops, see our Campus Shuttle changes story
Please follow @CampusShuttle on Twitter for service updates or view these on the University planning your journey web page. If you would like to give feedback about changes to the shuttle service, please email TransportTeam@kent.ac.uk
We hope you enjoy travelling on the service provided by the University of Kent and operated by The Kings Ferry.