Hedge cutting (Park Wood Courts and Central Visitor car parks, Canterbury)
- Monday 20 – Friday 24 August- Approximately 12 bays will be closed in Park Wood courts car parks for hedge cutting, as requested by Estates Grounds Maintenance. Parking bays will be reopened as each area is finished.
- Thursday 23 August- Approximately 25 bays will be closed in the Central Visitor car park in the morning while hedges are cut by Estates Grounds Maintenance.
bOing! festival (Rutherford car park, Canterbury)
- Thursday 23- Monday 27 August- 16 bays will be closed on Thursday for delivery of scaffolding relating to bOing! Festival. On Friday, approximately 16 further bays will be closed to allow set up for bOing! as requested by the Gulbenkian. Accessible bays are being temporarily relocated within the Rutherford car park. The car park will reopen after the bank holiday on Tuesday.
Giles Lane car park closure (Giles Lane car park, Canterbury)
- Monday 9 July- Wednesday 29 August- Giles Lane car park will be reopening (without the ANPR barriers) this weekend to assist bOing! festival and then officially reopen to pink permit holders Wednesday 29 August. For more information see our Giles Lane car park changes webpage.
Coach parking (Oaks car park and Giles Lane car park, Canterbury)
- Sunday 2- Friday 14 September- The section of Giles Lane car park behind Woolf will be closed for coach parking, as requested by the Conference Office.
- Wednesday 12- Monday 17 September- Oaks car park will be closed for coach parking as requested by the Conference Office.
There are no known car park disruptions to Medway campus for the next two weeks. Any disruptions that we are made aware of will be updated on the transport events calendar