Would you like to find out more about the dynamic working environment of the European Parliament? Do you want to take part in important political negotiations and explore every activities of MEP?
Czech MEP Tomas Zdechovsky (EPP) is looking for an intern for period 7 September 2020 to 30 April 2021.
- finished university education
- native English speaker (French or other languages welcomed)
- research and analytical skills
- excellent communication and organisation skills
- proactivity and flexibility
Your main tasks will include mainly following relevant parliamentary committees, back office support for MEP and his team, communication with stakeholders, public and media.
The internship is paid and can be possibly followed by a full-time contract.
Your CV and motivation letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org until 26th June 2020. Please do not forget to mention why are you particularly interested in working in our office and what are you expecting from the traineeship.