Employability support is available for:
- choosing a career
- CV/application reviews
- mock interview practise
- assessment centre training advice
- careers guidance and help
- practical tips for boosting your employability skills
- placements information
Careers Service & Employer Events:
University of Kent Careers Support – Access through the Careers Hub
All students can access the Careers Hub account for information and support for all things careers!
- opportunities and graduate roles – search for and apply to graduate roles. Set preferences to get opportunities delivered to you.
- internships – search for summer opportunities and placements
- workshops and events – weekly careers events and special themed weeks to help you research and identify career options and access opportunities. – sign up now!
- appointments. – to help you with career decision making, review your CV and applications, prepare for interviews.
Make sure you follow the CES on Instagram: