Close up of someone typing on laptop

Exam results release update – 2 July 2021

From Richard Reece, Deputy Vice-Chancellor Education and Student Experience

I apologise to all of you for the confusion caused yesterday by some of our communications around the timetable for releasing your exam results. We were hoping to have these available from 1 July but were aware that the time it takes to process the results meant this could take a day or two longer – we should have made that clearer to you ahead of yesterday, and I fully accept that the subsequent delay in updating you further on the day itself caused unwelcome additional concern.

I want to reassure you that staff are working tirelessly to get your results to you as soon as possible, including ensuring the no-detriment measures introduced this year are applied fairly and evenly across everyone. We are currently cross-checking results in KentVision to make sure we are in a position to share them early next week, with the vast majority expected on Monday.

I know how keen you all are to find out the outcome of your exams and that a further wait may cause additional anxiety, but hope you appreciate the importance of us taking this additional time to ensure you get the correct results.

Thank you for your continued patience with this and please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further queries.

Richard

Professor Richard Reece | Deputy Vice-Chancellor Education and Student Experience