Take a break from revision by getting involved with Summer Music Week, have a look through the Kent Summer Fest website and sign up to a college mindfulness session.
Kent Summer Fest events
Get excited for Kent Summer Fest, taking place 21 June – 2 July!
The Kent Summer Fest website is now live, so you can start planning activities with friends! Together with Kent Union and GKSU, we have a range of events including film and sport screenings, food and drink, live music and workshops.
We’re keeping a close eye on changes to Government guidance and have designed our programme with flexibility and safety in mind – so while events are subject to change, Kent Summer Fest is happening!
Events for you to try this week:
- Practical steps to better sleep on Tuesday 8 June, 10.30-12.00
- Paint your own tote bag on Tuesday 8 June, 12.00
- Plant a seed at Kent Community Oasis Garden on Wednesday 9 June, 14.30-16.30
- Creating a professional online presence on Thursday 10 June, 13.00-14.00
- Summer Music Week, 6-12 June
- The Summer Festival of Food: Flavours of The Americas, 7-11 June
Have you read this?
- How to wind down after an exam
- What is Pride Month?
- Covid-19: Increased testing in Canterbury
- Online exams – including past papers, support and guidance
- Exam Calm events and support to help you feel prepared and relaxed for exams
- Exclusive Master’s Scholarships for Kent Finalists
- Book a College Mindfulness Introduction session
Keep an eye on:
Let us know what you think of these updates by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org