It’s the first week of the Summer Term, so this week’s update includes exams advice and support. Read up on revision tips from current students, double-check the online exams guidance and see our Exam Calm webpages.
Wishing you the best of luck with your exams!
Keeping you and your friends safe during Covid-19
Whether you’re on campus or at home, it’s important to follow Government guidelines to stay safe during Covid-19. Simple steps such as sticking to the rule of six/two households outdoors, no mixing with other households indoors and wearing a face covering make a difference. Visit our Covid-19 website to find out more.
Also, from today, symptom-free Covid-19 testing on the Canterbury campus is in the Sibson building and there is no need to book in advance.
Events for you to try this week:
- LinkedIn jobhunting on Tuesday 11 May, 15.00-16.00
- Mindfulness session on Wednesday 12 May, 13.00-14.00
- De-stress doodles with the Therapeutic Arts Society on Wednesday 12 May, 17.00-18.30
- Virtual volunteering on Friday 14 May, 11.00-12.00
- The Summer Festival of Food, 10-14 May
Have you read this?
- Revision tips from current students
- Online exams – including past papers, support and guidance
- Exam Calm events and support to help you feel prepared and relaxed for exams
- Exam support from the Templeman Library
- Mental Health Awareness Week blog – including wellbeing events and workshops
- Sign-up for Study Plus courses this term
Keep an eye on:
Let us know what you think of these updates by emailing email@example.com