Registration is open now on our FREE Study Plus workshops. There is a wide variety of courses which allow you to explore your creative side as well as learning new skills to help you during your studies and when you graduate. Courses include:
- KE192: #DigitalReboot Business Start-Up Workshops
- KE125-KE127: Advanced Spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel
- KE170: The Ever-Changing Face of Sherlock Holmes
- KE158/KE159: Acting for Beginners/Improvers
- KE146: Harry Potter and the Literary Phenomenon
- KE148: U. N. I. (You and I) Protect
- KE178/KE179: Cambridge/IELTS Exam Preparation Taster
- KE095: Communicate with Confidence
- KE172: A Journey through 100 Years of Art and History (1860s-1970s)
- KE155: An Introduction to Sustainability
And many, many more…
Book your place via the Workshops page in SDS.
Study Plus is also a proud sponsor of the Employability Points scheme that rewards students for active engagement in co-curricular activities.
Study Plus offers you the chance to earn up to 60 Employability Points per course (number of points varies depending on the number of hours attended)! The points can then be exchanged for the chance to apply for rewards including paid internships, work experience opportunities, training and vouchers offered by local and national employers.