Julie Williams- Kent Hospitality’s June PRIDE Award Winner

We are delighted to announce that the winner of the June Kent Hospitality PRIDE Award is Julie Williams, Turing College Domestic Assistant. The Personal Responsibility in Delivering Excellence Award recognized Julie’s caring personality while consistently providing additional support to residential students on the Canterbury campus.

An extract from one of Julie’s nomination reads: ‘…she has always made sure that I am OK even when I am anxious about exams and she will always give me the best advice […] When I fell very ill, and an ambulance was sent to me, Julie showed the paramedics where I was and a few days later she came around to see if I was OK’.

Any Kent Hospitality staff member (permanent or casual) may be nominated from Canterbury and Medway campuses. The award is given in March, June, September/October and December with each winner receiving £100 of shopping vouchers, a certificate and a Pride pin badge.

It’s really easy to nominate a member of the Kent Hospitality team for a Pride Award. Just visit the Pride website and complete our online form. The closing date for the next Pride Award is Wednesday 26th September 2018 at 12 noon.

Well Done Julie!