Support Anna’s half-marathon charity run

University Campaigns Manager Anna Pollard is set to run a half-marathon in aid of charity and is on the look-out for sponsors.

She says: ‘You may have noticed me donning some rather fetching running gear of late and ‘sprinting’ off into the sunshine after work! The reason is that I’ll be running the Royal Parks Half Marathon on Sunday 9 October in aid of Tommy’s, a fantastic charity which funds vital research into the prevention of baby loss in pregnancy and premature birth.

‘I’m doing my best to train when I can but unfortunately my hip and knees are not happy about this so any desire for a specific time are now out of the window!

‘I would love it if you would consider sponsoring me to help me raise money for this important cause. You can do so online or on the paper form I’ve left in the Development Office (Registry Annex, Canterbury campus). I’ve also left a cardboard collection box there in case you have any loose change you’d like to get rid of.

Thank you so much for your support, I really appreciate it.  Now, does anybody fancy a lunchtime run…?!’