The KentOne card is your University ID and if you haven’t got one as yet you should see your Departmental Administrator or complete the online form.
You can use it as a cashless purchasing card for a quick, easy and safe way to buy food and drink from our award winning catering outlets on both the Canterbury and Medway campuses.
Every time you use it, we give you a 5% discount at the till.
For a list of places you can use your card, where you will receive your 5% discount, to top up online and frequently asked questions, visit KentOne card.
Why use your KentOne card:
- Saves you money every time you use it, we give you an exclusive 5% discount.
- Safe and secure – instead of carrying round cash, top up your card online and if you lose it, the balance will be transferred over to a replacement card.
- Saves you time – get through the tills quicker than by using debit or credit cards.
Where to use your KentOne card:
You can claim your 5% discount at 12 different University catering outlets across the Canterbury and Medway campuses.
Your KentOne card also provides services such as:
- accessing specific areas of the university;
- borrowing books from the Templeman library (Canterbury Campus);
- purchasing books and stationery items as Blackwell’s bookshop on the Canterbury campus.
How to use your KentOne card:
- First, visit KentOne card to login to your account, using your Kent email address and set up a password. Here you can top up your card, review your purchases and check your balance.
- You can also top up your card at any College Reception.
- Paying for items is quick and easy, just hand it over at the till.