Academic and professional staff involved in University research and innovation are cordially invited to a presentation and discussion of the draft Research and Innovation Strategy.
Prof Philippe De Wilde, Pro-Vice-Chancellor Research and Innovation will be presenting the draft strategy following the adoption of the University’s Institutional Plan 2015-2020 and its research objectives.
The sessions will last one hour and whilst some are intended for specific faculties, you are most welcome to any session.
Please feel free to bring this to the attention of any colleagues who would be interested in attending.
Medway – The Royal Historic Dockyard Church
- Wednesday 25 November, 11.00
- Monday 14 December, 11.00
Canterbury – Grimond Building
- Friday 13 November, 12.00 in GLT3 (Humanities)
- Monday 16 November, 13.00 in GLT3 (Social Sciences)
- Friday 27 November, 12.00 in GLT3 (Sciences)
- Tuesday 1 December, 15.00 in GLT2 (Humanities)
- Friday 4 December, 11.00 in GLT2 (Social Sciences)
- Monday 7 December, 13.00 in GLT3 (Sciences)
All enquiries please to Ros Swanston – Temporary PA to Pro-Vice-Chancellor for Research & Innovation, R.Swanstonemail@example.com, ext 3907.