The KentOne card is your University ID and if you haven’t got one as yet you should see your Departmental Administrator or complete the online form.
Your KentOne card is a quick, easy and safe way to buy food and drink from our award winning catering outlets on both the Canterbury and Medway campuses.
Every time you use it, we give you a 5% discount at the till.
For a list of places you can use your KentOne card, where you will receive your 5% discount, to top up online and frequently asked questions, visit: www.kent.ac.uk/kentonecard
Why use your KentOne card:
- Saves you money – every time you use it, we give you a 5% discount. This is an exclusive offer to KentOne card users, both staff and students.
- Safe and secure – instead of carrying round cash, you can top up your card online and if you lose it, the balance will be transferred over to a replacement card.
- Saves you time – get through the tills more quickly by using your KentOne card instead of cash, debit or credit card.
How to use your KentOne card:
- Use www.kent.ac.uk/kentonecard to login to your account – if this is your first time using your account, you will need to set up a password using your Kent email.
- You can top up your card as well as review your purchases and check the balance all on this one secure site.
- You can also top up your card at any College Reception.
- Check your balance by asking at the till in a University catering outlet.
- Paying for items is quick and easy, just hand it over at the till.
Where to use your KentOne card:
You can claim your 5% discount at 12 different University catering outlets across the Canterbury and Medway campuses.
As well as buying food and drink, your KentOne card, also provides services such as:
- accessing specific areas of the University;
- borrowing books from the Templeman library (Canterbury Campus);
- becoming a member of Kent Sport;
- and you can use it at Blackwell’s bookshop on the Canterbury Campus to purchase books and stationery items.