Staff presentations, aimed at helping members understand the proposed changes to SAUL, are being held on:
- 7 August 2015, Marlowe Lecture Theatre 1 at 10.30am (Final Salary members) and 12.00 (CARE members)
- 13 August 2015, Jennison Lecture Theatre at 9.30 (Final Salary) and 11.00 (CARE)
- 25 August 2015, Keynes Lecture Theatre 5 at 14.00 (Final Salary) and 15.30 (CARE)
2 September 2015, Darwin Lecture Theatre 1 at 9.30 (Final Salary) and 11.00 (CARE)
- 11 August 2015, Rochester Building R2-09 at 9.30 (Final Salary) and 11.00 (CARE)
To check which presentation you should attend, please check your payslip. Those who joined SAUL before 1 July 2012 will be in the Final Salary section of the scheme and payslips will read ‘SAUL’ against the pension contribution deduction. Members who joined after this date will be in the CARE section (although there are some exceptions). CARE member payslips will read ‘SAUL_CRB’ against the pension deduction. Eligible members would go into the CARE section of the scheme.
The presentations on 7 August will be delivered by a SAUL representative, other presentations will be given by Alan Gazzard from the University Pensions Team.
For individual pension queries or more information about the proposals, book a one to one appointment at one of our Pension Clinics:
- 10 August 2015, Estates Conference Room from 9.00
- 19 August 2015, Keynes Seminar Room 2 from 13.00
- 3 September 2015, Darwin Seminar Room 11 from 9.30
- 11 August 2015, Rochester Building, R2.05 from 12.00
To book a place at a presentation or Pension Clinic email email@example.com. Individual appointments are also available at other times.