The Tourism Society is holding the second day of its annual Tourism Symposium at the University of Kent on Tuesday 2 June.
The plenary session, to be held at the Colyer-Fergusson Music Building, will bring together industry professionals from all over the UK to connect and contribute to the big infrastructure debate.
Kent staff and students have been offered an exclusive rate of £35 per person (full rate £155). This covers the plenary as well as a ‘Taste of Kent’ lunch.
The speaker line-up comprises of leading experts from the world of tourism, arts, heritage and transport, including:
- Sir Peter Bazalgette, Arts Council England
- Wayne Hemingway & Eddie Kemsley, Dreamland
- Hugo Fenwick, Fenwick Ltd
- Sandra Matthews-Marsh MBE, Tourism Society & Visit Kent
- Victoria Pomery OBE, Turner Contemporary
- James Lohan MBE, Mr & Mrs Smith
- Louise Dando, English Heritage
- Sally Balcombe, VisitBritain
- Deirdre Wells OBE, UKinbound
- Usha Mistry, Lakes Culture
- Nick Hall, Digital Tourism Think Tank
- Steven Norris, Former MP & Transport Minister
- Wendy Spinks, HS1
For the full agenda, please download the event flyer.
To book your place, please visit the Tourism Symposium website – scroll to the bottom, select ‘No’ you are not a Tourism Society Member and select University of Kent under ‘Add ticket’.
For any further information, contact Laura Evans.