Don’t miss the Medway Careers and Employability Service events this summer term. Offering help with CVs, job applications and interview skills. You can earn Employability Points by attending.
- CV writing with a creative twist, 19 May, 3-4pm, Clocktower 202
- Advice on creating a good quality CV with additional information on creative CVs (useful for applications for creative roles).
- Help! I’m graduating and I don’t have a job yet! 29 May, 12-1pm, G2-21
- Not sure where to start with your graduate job hunt? This workshop will introduce you to a range of different job searching methods including the use of vacancy websites, networking and social media.
- Making applications, 3 June, 12-1pm, G2-21
- Get to grips with job applications. Learn to master the STAR approach, find out how to beat applicant tracking systems and get your applications noticed by employers.
- Interview Skills, 9 June, 1-2pm G2-21
- Have a go at a practice interview in a safe environment. Overcome your nerves and build your interview confidence.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.