- There will be a special Uni1 timetable between 19 December 2016 and 14 January 2017
- There will be no Uni2 buses running during this time
- Route 4 and Triangle* buses will continue to run to usual timetable with the exception of 25, 26, 27 December 2016 and 1 and 2 January 2017
The University and Stagecoach have listened to last year’s feedback to improve the 2016/17 Christmas timetable. This year the following changes are in place for the Uni1 service which is running Monday to Saturday:
- The 8:10 will continue to operate from Canterbury bus station to campus as usual
- Buses will continue to run to and from both Darwin and Keynes as usual
- The Keynes times have been adjusted to allow more time for you to reach the Keynes bus stop, for example changing the times from 17:05 to 17:10
The timetables are linked above. You can also pick up a physical copy of the special Uni1 timetable from reception areas around campus and at the Travel Shop located at Canterbury bus station.
Don’t forget to check out the new Stagecoach bus app which is free to download for iPhone and Android. You can plan your journey, check live bus times and even purchase mobile tickets on the app.
Estates Department, University of Kent, Park Wood Road, Canterbury, CT2 7NN
*use this timetable to refer to Triangle and 4 services only. See special timetable for Uni1 service