Gulbenkian performance (Giles Lane car park, Canterbury)
- Tuesday 1 May- Friday 4 May- Up to 20 bays will be reserved each day for a Gulbenkian performance, as requested by the Gulbenkian. The number of reserved bays will be adjusted each day.
School of Engineering and Digital Arts event (Pavilion car park, Canterbury)
- Thursday 3 May- Approximately 44 bays will be reserved in the Pavilion car park, as requested by the School of Engineering and Digital Arts for their Celebration and Assessment Day.
Pilgrim’s Hospice Cycle Challenge (Rutherford and Giles Lane car park, Canterbury)
- Sunday 6 May- Rutherford and Giles Lane car parks will be closed to assist with the Pilgrim’s Hospice Cycle Challenge, as requested by Kent Sport. Please ensure you remove your vehicle from these car parks by Saturday 22.00. The car parks will be reopened before Monday morning.
Employability Points interviews (Keynes car park, Canterbury)
- Tuesday 8 May- Friday 25 May- Up to 6 bays will be reserved for Employability Points interviewers each day, as requested by Kent Innovation and Enterprise.
Pets As Therapy event- (Pavilion car park, Canterbury)
- Friday 11 May- 6 bays will be reserved for pet owners as requested by Kent Business School.
- There are no known disruptions to parking at Medway campus over the next two weeks. Any disruptions that we are made aware of will be updated on the transport events calendar