Applicant days (Giles Lane car park, Canterbury)
Applicant days are essential recruitment days for the University. Spaces will be reserved in Giles Lane car park on the following days unless specified, as requested by Enrolment Management Services. Spaces are reserved based on the number of bookings. The number of reserved bays will be updated in the transport team events calendar once confirmed:
- Wednesday 21 March- 102 spaces (large applicant day)
- Saturday 24 March- 8 spaces
- Wednesday 28 March- to be updated (likely to be a large applicant day)
Wellbeing festival (Eliot car park, Canterbury)
- Friday 23 March- 21 parking bays will be reserved in Eliot car park for exhibitors and workshop leaders at the Wellbeing festival, as requested by Student Support and Wellbeing.
Applicant day (Mast Pond car park, Historic Dockyard, Medway)
- Wednesday 21 March- Currently 43 visitors have requested parking for the Medway applicant day. Applicants have been advised to park in the Mast Pond car park.