Welcome back! If you’re returning to Kent after the summer break, here’s a helpful summary for settling back in.
- Timetables showing lecture times will be on the Student Guide during the week starting Monday 12 September. Continue to go back to the Student Guide and check your timetable regularly for updates including other events. Read our Timetabling FAQs.
- You will need to register your return to the University on SDS from Tuesday 20 September so we know you’re definitely coming back.
- If you’ve got a new phone, tablet or laptop, get it Kent WiFi-ready before you come back to campus by running our WiFi setup tool.
- Living off campus is very different from living in University accommodation. Read our community webpages for information on bills, bins, neighbours and much more!
- New for 2016 – the brand new Student Hub will be opening in the Autumn Term. The converted old swimming pool will host a range of student events, serve a good choice of food including home-made pizzas and will be GK Unions’ new home.
- There’s also a new café opening in the Galvanising Shop at the Historic Dockyard Chatham. Open daily for breakfast and lunch during the week, the Galvanising Shop offers a choice of eat-in or grab-and-go food, along with wonderful coffee.
- Student PCs will look different as Windows 10 has been installed over the summer. Log in for the first time only will take up to five minutes.
Have a great 2016-17 at Kent!