NGOabroad is proud to be able to offer human rights placements to work on civic education, training people about their rights; electoral and democracy building; criminal justice and anti- corruption in areas such as:
AFRICA: Human Rights
MONGOLIA: Democracy Building, Policy Research & Anti-Corruption Mongolia a young democracy.
NEPAL: Conflict Transformation, Law
ISRAEL/PALESTINE: Peace building
MOROCCO: Sub-Sahara African Refugees
JORDAN: Women’s Rights & Women’s Political Participation
SRI LANKA: Pushing for Good Governance elections.
Please read NGOabroad website: http://ngoabroad.com/ and then briefly answer the questionnaire and send with your resume to:
These are all volunteer opportunities. Seasoned professionals and students both needed. Applications accepted on a rolling basis.
- People are already beginning to apply to volunteer in June, July & August.
- We send this first announcement in Oct or Nov for those that like to get a leap on their summer plans.
- We will send a 2nd, sometimes slightly revised, announcement in Jan or Feb.
- It is smart to finish application process by March so you have time to prepare to go to another country.
- Our volunteer programs do not just run in June, July & August – that is simply when the most people can go.
- Except primary & secondary schools that have school schedules to adhere to, most of our programs run year round.