If you live in accommodation on the Canterbury campus and you have an issue with your bedroom, you can report your accommodation defects online*.
How to report your accommodation defect:
- Visit the online defect reporting system
- Log in with your student username and password
- Following the online instructions, complete the short report form
- Click ‘save’ and you will receive an email confirmation with a report number
- Your fault will be dealt within the next five working days
For further information on level of response times, maintenance problems in your campus accommodation and other related issues, please visit the Accommodation Office website.
Please note that in the case of an emergency during working hours (08.00 – 16.30), please contact the Estates Helpdesk on ext 3209. For all other times, contact Campus Security on ext 3300. Emergencies include gas leak, flood and electrical shutdown of a building.
*Please note, this system doesn’t apply to Woolf College – where residents should inform Woolf College reception of any accommodation faults.