As part of ASPIRE, the business start-up initiative, join Julie Flower, founder of Specialist Generalist, for a fun interactive workshop exploring how we can use improvisation and drama techniques to develop creative problem-solving skills, build confidence and be comfortable with uncertainty.
Date: Wednesday 25 November
Time: 1.30pm – 2.45pm
Zoom link register here: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0qdO6qrzwqG9fSynF_J6EUv4bszK5A_VA7
Things to note:
· It will be a very active and participatory workshop, with a mixture of whole group and small group exercises and discussion
· We would like you to be in a place where you can speak freely and ideally have some freedom of movement
· We would like you to keep your cameras on throughout
· Ideally, for the best experience, you should log-on via a laptop or desktop
· If you have any access requirements, or additional needs, that it would be useful for us to know about beforehand so that the exercises can best meet your needs, it would be great if you could let us know in advance. Email R.B.Smith@kent.ac.uk or call 01227 816492.