The world’s second largest commercial real estate brokerage and investment management firm is in partnership with Sanctuary Graduates to find passionate, diverse interns with an interest in property to apply for their 5 internships.
This forward-thinking firm has a real commitment to diversity and applications from students from all backgrounds are encouraged!
|Company:||Global Real Estate Brokerage and Investment Management firm JLL|
|Locations:||London, Manchester, Bristol, Birmingham & Edinburgh|
|Roles:||Surveying, Commercial & Residential Property 6-week internships|
|Assessment Centres:||April 2020|
|Start Date:||Summer 2020|
|Degrees Accepted:||All degrees|
|Apply here:||https://bit.ly/31meYFY – Make sure to select ‘Sanctuary Graduates’ when you’re asked where you heard about JLL!|
“Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things”
Who is the company?
– JLL is the world’s second largest commercial real estate brokerage and investment management firm, who have interests in investment, leasing, property management, and development totalling over $4 billion in revenue
– Founded in 1783, this is a truly global business with around 80,000 employees and over 250 offices in 80 different countries
– Sanctuary Graduates are proud to be representing a true leader in their field, who buy, build, occupy and invest in a variety of assets including industrial, commercial, retail, residential and hotel real estate. From tech startups to global firms, their clients span industries including banking, energy, healthcare, law, life sciences, manufacturing and technology
– Some of their best known properties include the Olympic Park, the Shard, Battersea Power Station and MediaCityUk in Manchester – home to the BBC and ITV
– Their in-depth knowledge of energy and environment design makes them a go-to consultant for energy and sustainability services, including smart building solutions, alternative energy designs, and energy-efficient retrofits for existing properties
What are the roles?
– On these 6-week internships, you will work closely with Graduate Surveyors on a variety of their projects
– You will carry out research into sales and marketing of comparable properties using internet sources and calling agents
– You will have the opportunity to sit in and attend key client meetings
– You will have responsibility from day one for individual tasks to support the teams’ day to day function
– You will be involved in key research tasks to assist surveyors and wider teams
– There’s opportunities for site visits and inspections, as well as to attend an array of sport and social networking events
– You will undertake inspections of development sites, private residential property or social housing (accompanied by graduates or qualified staff)
– You will be preparing spreadsheets of findings and inputting into valuation models, as well as preparing pricing schedules for property development schemes and attending team meetings
Why should you apply?
– High performers on the internship are fast-tracked to Assessment Centre for the 2021 graduate scheme
– Sanctuary Graduates are delighted to be in partnership with a firm that allows you to develop as a person to achieve your ambitions within an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture
– Learn from the best in a leading global firm, with dedicated soft skill training
– You will gain exposure to experienced stakeholders in the Real Estate sector
– With 2 socials throughout the internship, there will be lots of opportunities to network within the business
Who is best suited to these schemes?
– These internship schemes are available to applicants in any year, however penultimate year students are preferred
– You must be on track for or achieved a 2.1 in your degree
– For the Residential Property & Commercial internships (London & Bristol), and Property Asset Management (London, Bristol, Birmingham and Edinburgh) you can be from any degree background
– For the Building Consultancy and Surveying internships (London & Manchester) we are looking for those from any Building or Quantity Surveying/construction related degree
– You must also have a grade C or above in all A-levels and GCSE’s
Click here to apply now:
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and Sanctuary Graduates will support you throughout the full application process.