Are you confident, driven by success and motivated by the prospect of earning a lot of money? If so then these graduate schemes in recruitment are for you!
|Role||Recruitment Consultant Graduate Schemes|
|Salaries||£18.5k – £25k + very generous commission structures – Earn over £60k in Y1!|
|Start Dates||Flexible: Summer / Autumn 2018|
|Locations||London, Bristol, Manchester, Reading, Hertfordshire, Birmingham, Glasgow.. etc. (UK wide)|
|Deadline||1st July 2018|
What would you be doing in recruitment day-to-day?
In these roles you will be generating new sales by calling companies who may have vacancies and persuading them to use your recruitment services to fill those vacancies. You will then contact a database of candidates to place individuals into these roles. Every time you convert a lead into a client and place a candidate successfully, you will earn a commission bonus.
Why should you apply?
These companies all offer different perks including:
– Monthly Michelin star restaurant lunches
– Quarterly 5* all expenses paid holidays to Miami, Monaco Grand Prix, New York, Dubai etc.
– Market leading training and personal development
– They ONLY promote from within – all directors started off on the graduate programme
– Excellent quick career progression to partner/director
– Discounted gym membership/Company car
– All the companies you will be considered for are professional industry-leading recruitment specialists
– They cover a wide range of sectors including commerce and industry, financial services and the public sector
– They pride themselves on excellent standards and exceptional levels of service to all stakeholders
– Focus on in-house development and organic growth means that their employees are able to progress quickly to management level
Is this for you?
– Any degree subject is eligible
– We’re looking for confident, money-motivated individuals with the drive and determination to meet targets
– Great relationship building skills are key
– Excellent telephone manner is essential
How to apply: